G- Journal of Environmental Science and Technology
Editor in Chief
Dr. JASPAL SINGH
ISSN (Online): 2322-0228 ISSN (Print): 2322-021X
Publication frequency: Biannual (December & June)
G- Journal of Environmental Science and Technology (GJEST) is an international journal published by Grace and Peace Welfare Society (GPWS). GJEST is dedicated to public engagement in scientific research and education with a vision to encourage the awareness and understanding of environmental science.
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Index Copernicus International (ICI Journals Master List) ICV 2020 = 64.06
- ROAD (the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN International Centre)
- Google Scholar
- WorldCat -Digital Collection Gateway
- PKP Index
- Open Academic Journals Index (OAJI)
- Scope Database
- Scientific Indexing Servies (SIS)
NOTE: From July 2020, the publication frequency of GJEST has been updated to biannual (2 issues in a year).